Seniors, you are almost done! You have less than a month to go to make to graduation., Before we get to graduation, there are some things you'll need to do, and some information you'll need. Don't miss out on graduation because you miss out on information! Read below to make sure you know what you need to know.
- All students must complete the Naviance senior exit survey. Click here to access the survey. If you need help finding it once you're there, click here.
- Senior finals are May 16-18 (or when your teacher gives them). Be ready for them!
- We will check absences prior to senior checkout to determine if you will participate in graduation. If your attendance has been less than perfect, you should get as close as possible to perfect attendance for the rest of the year.
- Senior checkout sheets will be distributed during homeroom on May 24. They will have your assigned checkout time listed.
- Senior checkout is May 24-25. During checkout, the following items will be checked:
- Graduation status (make sure you have all your credits!)
- Graduation Code of Conduct turned in
- Library charges
- ASB charges (student store)
- Cafeteria charges (accountant office)
- Naviance Graduation Exit Survey completed
- You will receive your cap and gown and graduation tickets on checkout days. Check the pickup time at the bottom of your checkout form to find out when you pick up.
Have questions? See if you can find your answers here. If you can't find your answer, stop by Activities and ask away!